Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult - Necrovation (2013)


Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult, a name as serious as they come. I'm sure it means something. Describing a black metal album is a task that becomes as banal and moth-eaten as the watery placeholder terms and adjectives used to delineate them. Fuck it.

I usually relish the opportunity to spew hyperbole and smart-ass remarks, but tonight I'm about as interested in that as I am entering myself into a Bolivian fisting competition… I'm not that Interested in such things.

For real though dudes, this albums is a black motherfucker that bathes in moonlight and the blood of goats… And the blood of Jesus Christ, and the semen of Satan, and the tears of Mormons, and the hideous act of munging. In the name of the mother, moon, the unholy spirit, amen.

Necrovation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you're here…