Saturday, May 28, 2011

Gorilla Biscuits - Gorilla Biscuits (1988) & Start Today (1989)


Vegan straight edge hardcore from New York. These are two quintessential hardcore albums, filled to the brim with posi-hardcore. Front-man 'Civ' is best known for his raspy vocals that often teeter on cracking, and it fucking rules.

Pretty much my two favorite albums throughout my high school years. Dude, I still remember it, my yearbook write-up were the lyrics from Hold Your Ground;

It's time to stand up, for what you believe 
Have no fear of your critics 
Be proud of the life you lead 
You may be different from your friends but if their true they'll understand

Hold Your Ground!

Fuck yeah, that was awesome. Enjoy these classics.

Gorilla Biscuits

Start Today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you're here…