Tuesday, May 31, 2011

----------------------------------------------------------------->

Hey, you know what rules? If you look over to the right, you will notice a poll, not a strippers pole, but a poll none the less. Do me a favor and contribute to it, after all, it is up there to gather information about making this blog better for viewers such as yourself.

Click a genre you want to see more of come next month, and all your guilt of downloading music will be absolved, at least a little. With the amount of views per day, that poll should be filling up with delicious information much quicker than that. Do it. Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. Dammit, seems I'm the only one who voted death. I'm a deathhead at heart, but I haven't found a brilliant death album in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted "All", just keep doing what you are doing. Works for me!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you're here…