Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Myotonia - Myotonia (2007)


This is what The Dillinger Escape Plan would sound like if they kept each song balls to the wall. Just with that sentence alone, I probably scared off more than half of you, understandably so. And if you had any brains you are probably thinking "You just fucking posted Hour of 13, and this is your follow up? Fucking Hour of 13." You're right, but I quickly recoil and respond with a lvl 18 eatabagofdicks. It's super effective!

This will surely not be for everyone, but those who share a particular like with the mathy style of chaotic hardcore will enjoy this. I have had this album in my collection since its release in '07 and even still it gets a spin every now and again.


Alligator Fukhaus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you're here…