Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Rodeo Idiot Engine - Fools Will Crush The Crown (2011)


I was given this Mediafire link directly by the band or label for me to post on my blog so that internet vultures such as yourselves can listen and critique this on your own. This blog isn't and never will be a musical brothel for label promoters to spread their infectious scummy disease (I kid, it's their job, and an effective one). Though, if I like what I hear and want to help spread the word then I will do just that.

Here we have some blackened mathcore that could be compared to Celeste, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Shora, and Vatican. Fast paced, angry, technical topped with the perfect production for this type of album. My only disappointment has to be that the band or label never contacted me to do their design work, death to generic album art. Ups to good tunes!

2011 Vintage

1 comment:

Let me know you're here…