Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Sunset Images - Centro de la Ciudad [single] (2020)



•  †  •

I've talked about these guys a while back on here, and I still find myself returning to Obscure Daze for a listen though pretty often due to the potency of its sound – Which to be sure is completely mired in noise and shoegaze psychedelia, but still manages to capture a lot of beautiful sounding passages throughout the ensuing chaos, which as a juxtaposition in sound, works very, very well.

I check on these guys from time to time to see if anything new has been put out but unfortunately there hasn't been anything other than two songs in the last three years… This tune came out this year though and if it's a teaser for anything new to come, I'm all ears. Get some reverb into ya!

Centro de la Ciudad (bandcamp)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you're here…