Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Infernal Slave - Oppressed By Inferior (2013)


Again, I have Haxan over at Forever Cursed to thank for turning me on to this heap of black metal filth. 

Every sound bows its allegiance towards the progeny of black metal coming out in the early 90's of Norway; ice cold riffs battered to hell by crudely sounding drums, with drum fills showing absolutely no regard for refinement and the vocal screech of a diseased wolverine shouting its blasphemous cacophony with a putrid charm. The production is shit, and it's exactly what I want.

SHOM has always been about supporting this type of underground, DIY filth to the bitter end, and if I can help guide others to support it then it's all worth the 20 minutes it took out of my mushroom foraging study's to do.



Inferal Slave bandcamp (name your price)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you're here…