Monday, May 20, 2013

Verminous - The Unholy Communion (2013)



A full decade has passed since Verminous put out anything since their debut Impious Sacrilege (which fucks your mother… Don't worry, she loves it), but here we finally are roughly 3,650 days later with new material under the title The Unholy Communion.


Straight up death metal from Sweden, no gimmickry or cheap tricks to be found here, instead we have romping ass fucking riffs, drums that have more fills than a phone-book and a festering spew of vocals. Without scruples, this is one of the best traditional sounding death metal albums I've heard all year, it has all my laurels and admiration… And once I'm finished over playing Hordes - II I'll probably spin this quite a bit.

This album further augments my infatuation for graveyards, kinda like Misfits did back in the day.

Verminous - The Unholy Communion

1 comment:

  1. Killer Old School Death Metal, free to share: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hz649d189bodpr6/Incarceration%20-%20Sacrifice%20(EP%202013).rar

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you're here…