Saturday, May 4, 2019

One Step Closer - From Me To You (2019)



•  †  •

Evidently this month has turned up hardcore here on SHOM, and that's very much okay from my perspective and if you don't like it start your own music blog dinker. I bought a new Rega Planar turntable yesterday and I'm all diamond hard about it as I currently have my CPC Gangbangs record locked and loaded on it sounding like the perfect example of punk being more rock n' roll than 99% of rock n' roll.

But this post is about One Step Closer not CPC Gangbangs, and this short but emotionally charged album (EP?) of hardcore affected by the heart strings will do the trick if you're into listening to something that plays out like Have Heart, Bane, Verse and hues of Shai Hulud with a heart on the sleeve approach. Brings me back to my salad days.

One Step Closer - From Me To You (bandcamp)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you're here…