Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Lorn - Arrayed Claws (2017)


•  †  •

Man, how bout this album? Arrayed Claws is all things primordial savagery and total fucking nihilism. Absolute sonic disharmony. I wrote a review for this album for the venerable Sludgelord, so you can check that piece of fancy bedroom-blogger buzzword jerkathon when Aaron puts it up… I say things like "fuck", "feral" and "dissonant" and probably a combination of the three… You know how these things work.

 All that really needs to be said is this; One of the best black metal albums I've heard this year so far.

I Voidhanger, Records has done some good things recently for abstract metal, and they have my full attention. Check out all most of the newest releases.

Arrayed Claws (bandcamp)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you're here…