Monday, June 5, 2017

Heresiarch - Death Ordinance (2017)



Fuck me on the fucking dick, Heresiarch are finally following up their mega tight EP Hammers of Intransigence with a debut album, one that's taken 6 years to forge and finally put out (July 07 via Dark Descent Records). They only have one track up on the band camp because Dark Descent is a known cock tease, but I'm going to go ahead and give it a certified banger accreditation right now.

New Zealand must be putting ether and contempt in their well water because NZ has good representation when it comes to death metal that is downright feral and dripping in muck and mire, and I don't know about you guys but 2017 has been a treat for the ears, and unlike every other shit-heel keyboard plodder I don't say that every year.

Cream on!

Heresiarch - Death Ordinance (bandcamp)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you're here…