Friday, May 5, 2017

Full of Hell - Trumpeting Ecstasy (2017)



•  †  •

This is an obligatory Full of Hell post, meaning, you probably already know by now that Full of Hell puts out their new album today, but it doesn't matter because I don't want to be the only bedroom blogger that is out of this circle jerk loop. So here you go, you heard it here first folks, Full of Hell has a new album, it's called 'Trumpeting Ecstasy' and you will probably want to hear me say something like "Trumpeting Ecstasy is a shoe-in for filthiest, heavier than a buffalo ex-lax shit, faster than your first orgasm with a real live girl record of 2017"

I don't know yet, I think this might be a really banging record that might have me longing for the old feral, blood stuck in the larynx, Full of Hell. Only time will tell, and lonely nights wrapped around a bottle of bourbon and anger in my chest.

Full of Hell - Trumpeting Ecstasy (bandcamp)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you're here…