Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Haunting Presence - The Haunting Presence [EP] (2015)



Let's get down to the brass tacks (which is a term I think means to get down to the cold hard facts), Hells Headbangers is the most consistent label to be putting out albums abundant in savagery, filth and sleaze. These sounds take form prominently in the genres of death, black, doom and heavy metal. So far this year, Hells Headbangers has something close to twenty releases as of this posting (April 08, 2015), all of them persistently good, all of them keeping the din of the metal underground brightly lit and all of them repulsive in their own right.

•  •  •

The Haunting Presence has taken my auditory-meatus hostage, submitting the canals of my eardrums to the hymns of barbarity and decay and its intrusion is a welcomed presence. I'm going to forgo all the buzz words in my lexicon to describe this EP, in fact, I'm going to forgo all the words in my lexicon to describe this release, instead I'll leave an embedded link to the album right here:



The Haunting Presence (listen/download/buy)

4 comments:

  1. I love the split they did with Muknal, can't wait to hear this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post ... hay watch my blog.. http://dodearblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you're here…